ZTE Shows Off First Android Smartphone with Intel Inside
According to the ZTE officials, ZTE will launch its first Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone with Intel Inside, the ZTE Grand X IN next month in Europe.
The Grand X IN is based on the low power Intel Atom processor Z2460 with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. It supports HSPA+ 21Mbps network with the Intel XMM 6260 Platform.
The ZTE Grand X IN has a 4.3-inch, 16 million color screen, an 8 megapixel camera, Blu-ray quality movie playback and long battery life with a 1650 mAh, Li-Ion battery. With a 127 x 65 x 9.9mm chassis the Grand X IN also features Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA and Mobile HD link (via micro-USB) short range connectivity. Its range of audio-visual features includes Dolby Sound, HD Video Capture and HD Voice.
Mr. Ao Wen, Vice President of Europe Operations for ZTE Handsets said “The Grand X IN is ZTE’s first flagship smartphone in Europe to feature Intel Inside, and we look forward to building our partnership with Intel.”
Other Specifications include:
- Intel Atom Processor Z2460
- HSPA+ 21Mbps support with Intel XMM 6260 Platform
- EDGE 900/1800/1900
- HSDPA 900/2100
- DPA 21Mbps UPA 5.76Mbps
- Android – Ice Cream Sandwich
- RAM 1GB, ROM 16GB/4GB, Ext. microSD 32GB
- 4.3”, QHD (960×540), 16M, TFT, Capacitive
- 1650 mAh, Li-Ion
- 8Mpx AF/Flash + 0.3Mpx Front Camera
- GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP
- Accelerator, Gyro, Compass, Proximity, Light
- Dolby, FM Radio
- DLNA, 1080p Rec., 1080p Play
- NFC, FOTA, HD Voice, Dual Mic
- 127 x 65 x 9.9mm chassis, 140.8g weight (with battery)