Warid Announces Unblock Me Service
Warid is continuously bringing value-added services to the customers; its new “Unblock Me” service is another proof of its efforts.
Unblock Me service is an industry first, allowing the postpaid users to get their outgoing calls unblocked even when they reach their barring credit limit is reached. Warid users can now block all the unwanted calls and SMS with “Warid Call & SMS Block 9211” service and get control over calls & SMS they wish to restrict
• You can create a block list for the obnoxious caller(s) that will be maintained at our end which may contain unlimited on-net, off-net and international number(s).
• Once subscribed to the service the obnoxious caller(s) will be assigned a default announcement.
• You can also choose from a wide range of pre-recorded announcements against a specific caller(s).
• Express yourself in your own style as Warid also provides you with the option of assigning self-recorded announcements (subject to approval) against the obnoxious caller’s number(s).
• You can also subscribe to the SMS notification service through which you have an option to be alerted whenever the obnoxious caller tries to call you.
• The service is available for both postpaid and prepaid subscribers
How to register:
The registration for “Warid Call & SMS Block 9211” service can be done by dialing 9211 or via SMS.
For Details Visit: Warid.com