Job Title: Technical Writer
Job ID: TW202001
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line while applying.
As a technical writer your core responsibilities will be to plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures, manuals, software requirement specification, high level design document, interface control document, user guides, installation guides, API documents, release notes, product descriptions, quick reference guide, design specifications, test scripts and training manual
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Using Microsoft products to compose documents, adhering to consistent style and formatting defined by detailed templates.
- Graphically communicating concepts such as motion, action and direction using arrows, symbols and text in Word.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Send your CV at email@example.com . Mention job title and ID in subject line.