Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Job ID: PSE202002
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line while applying.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Islamabad Based) with at least 5 years of experience to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot project infrastructure. Would be responsible to build and manage team and work closely with other teams.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Experience of working on enterprise hardware/blade servers
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Docker)
- Experience with scheduling & monitoring systems (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Send your CV at email@example.com . Mention job title and ID in subject line.