Job Title: Sr. Python Developer
Job ID: SPD202204-02
Note: Mention job title and ID in the subject line while applying.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will get an opportunity to work on different type of applications, cutting edge technologies and tools. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing high performance, intuitive, data-driven applications using Python. You will be working with a highly skilled team who love to design, write, test, and maintain high quality code.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a part of team responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Must be extremely proficient in development of Restful APIs.
- Must be proficient in Marshmallow/WebArgs for creating validation & Model Schemas.
- Must be proficient in using both Windows and Linux as software development platform.
- Strong Knowledge of JSON and serialization/Deserialization concepts.
- Strong Python coding skills and ability to understand and build on top of existing code.
Preferred to have:
- Understanding of advance python concepts and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of linters & code formatters like Flake8 and Black as well as PEP-8.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Flask
- Development of at least 1 enterprise grade software in Flask.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of Web development in Flask.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, views & triggers using relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in implementing stored procedures in Flask.
- Experience in ORM Libraries including SQLAlchemy and flask-SQLAlchemy
- Experience in Source Code Control and Management using code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in handling threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience in writing Swagger Docs.
- Extremely proficient in writing unit tests by using both Pytest & Unittest libraries.
- Familiarity with PyPandas and NumPy is a plus.
- Familiarity with Web Scrapping is a plus.
- BSCS/Software Engineering (or related field)
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention job title and ID in subject line.