Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst with excellent validation and QA expertise to provide testing analysis and other deliverables, through manual and automated testing. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead creating, writing, and executing test plans, updating test analysis reports, partnering with development teams, writing bug defects, verifying fixes, and testing software pages with very little supervision.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Create and execute test cases (manual or automated) across multiple platforms and analyze results
- Experience in Ad-hoc, Black Box, Functional, Performance, Loading, Security, Compatibility, regression, and Acceptance testing
- Defect/bug tracking expertise and giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
Required Qualifications and Competencies
Education: BS-CS or equivalent
Experience: 4-5 years
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .