Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Job ID: PSE202109
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
• Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
• Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
• Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
• Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
• Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
• Collaborating with the design & Development team to solve application faults.
• Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer
• Expertise in the following Tools & Technologies
• Selenium by using Java,
• Java OOP Basics for selenium
• Cucumber, TestNG & Maven
• Best in writing POM.xml
• Good in API Automation by using Rest Assured
• Must have experience in GIT
• Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
• Familiarity with programming script languages i.e., Java.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good project management skills.
Send your CV at email@example.com . Mention job title and ID in the subject line.