Job ID: SWPD202202
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugins
- Designing and building the website front-end
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to work both solely and as a team member
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Send your CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention job title and ID in the subject line.