Job Title: ReactJS Developer
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- communication with external web services
- Thorough understanding of ReactJs and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJs workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material UI.
- Experience with RESTful API Integration.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
Education: BS-CS or equivalent
Experience: 2-3 years
Send your CV at email@example.com .