Job Title: Python Software Engineer
Job ID: PSE201901
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line while applying.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will get an opportunity to work on different type of applications, cutting edge technologies and tools. You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing high performance, intuitive, data-driven applications using Python. You will be working with a highly skilled team who love to design, write, test and maintain high quality code.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a part of team responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Have experience in Test Driven Development
- Understanding of app / browser performance and techniques.
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Experience with at least a few common python frameworks and libraries (flask, django, pytest, psycopg2, sqlalchemy etc)
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting
- Good understanding of SDLC tools (Git, JIRA etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills – must be fluent in English
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL etc)
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Preferred to have:
- Knowledge and good understanding of Containerization tools (Docker, LXC etc)
- Proficiency in Linux based operating systems
- Comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (able to participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline)
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention job title and ID in subject line.