Job Title: PHP Software Engineer / Web Application Developer
Job ID: WAD201901
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line
The role will see you building an enterprise web applications and API’s, which will integrate with multiple existing systems, and deliver functionalities to meet the business requirements. You will be responsible for building the structure of application components, designing database structure, implementing business logic to meet our business needs and ensure the application is designed to be secure and reliable. The role requires an agile mindset and the ability to work collaboratively with other developers and team members. It will require the ability to work across departments, so effective communication skills are essential. You will have experience working through the full project life cycle.
- 3+ years experience in the software/web application development industry.
- Experience of systems/web applications development
- Excellent working knowledge of Object Oriented PHP, PostgreSQL/MySQL and LAMP
- Expert in at least one PHP MVC framework, preferably Laravel 5.
- Must have experience in building and integrating Server Side Applications.
- Basic DevOps skills and experience including Linux command line/shell script, Vagrant, Docker , SSL/TLS deployment process.
- Strong PHP ecosystem development experiences and skills, including but not limited to PHP composer, Git version control.
- Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (PHPUnit) and CI.
- Ability to work on tight schedules/deadlines
- PHP (Strong knowledge of OOP & Framework like Laravel, Symphony)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Apache, NGINX
- REST APIs
Preferred to have:
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention job title and ID in subject line.