Mobile Asia Expo 2012
The New Mobile Era
The rapid proliferation of mobile technology has created a turning point. Mobile has completely changed how we communicate, interact, learn and are entertained. The GSMA Mobile Asia Expo will bring together the people and ideas which will amplify the impact of this new phase in history.
About Mobile Asia Expo
The GSMA, the organisation behind the industry’s leading event Mobile World Congress, has created a new event address the many facets of the rapidly growing and globally important Asian mobile market.
Introducing the GSMA Mobile Asia Expo, which will take place 20-22 June 2012 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai, China.
Mobile Asia Expo 2012 will include:
- A world-class Expo, showcasing cutting-edge technology, products, devices and apps to mobile professionals and mobile-passionate consumers
- A thought-leadership Conference for senior mobile professionals, featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions and world-class networking
- App Planet, where app developers can learn and expand their knowledge of the popular mobile app marketplace
- A unique Deal Hub platform to connect qualified buyers and world class solution providers face-to-face to do business
Who Will Attend?
With approximately 20,000 expected attendees, Mobile Asia Expo will feature something for everyone. Expected attendees include:
- B2B Industry Professionals looking for outstanding networking opportunities with senior industry leaders and discussing emerging industry trends
- Mobile Consumers interested in the latest in mobile technology and devices
- Retail Buyers seeking new products and glimpsing the future of mobile
- App Developers interested in learning the newest developments from the largest platforms