Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job ID: WAD202101
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Graphic Designer. Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent visual communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Visual Content Creator/Digital Designer should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, a proficiency in driving highly effective campaigns to enhance user experience and deliver on all digital objectives.
- Conceptualize and translate marketing concepts and activities into designs across all media, while reflecting our clients product/brand personality
- Actively participate in brainstorming, planning, and objective creation to ensure marketing design and strategy is on message and appropriate to each target audience
- Produce assets for ad campaigns, e-mail, video, editorial, website, landing pages, presentations, events, sponsorships, social media, marketing sites, sales collateral, animations, templates and more.
- Maintain the design and architecture of our corporate website and other projects.
- Develop bold, compelling and breakthrough creative for our digital marketing channels that drive customer leads (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, etc.)
- Partner with future growth/demand generation team to translate their goals into compelling brand creative. Analyze campaign data and adjust for optimum performance
- Enforce brand standards across all organizational communications
- Manage multiple projects while delivering against timelines and managing expectations
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in graphic and web design, plus two years in a marketing/design role within the technology industry
- The ability to both come up with the ideas, and also to execute on them
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working with WordPress, CSS, and HTML
- Functional knowledge with the following programs and design tools: Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SEO tools, etc.
- Proficient with Video (recording and editing) – both from camera and computer
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving & decision-making skills, and verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter that can operate in a macro managed environment
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention job title and ID in subject line.