Job Title: Frontend Developer / ReactJS/ VueJS
Job ID: FD201901
Note: Mention job title and ID in subject line
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build testable code before pushing to Git.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient with Testing using Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, etc
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Working experience with software development methodology, such as Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Creative problem solving and debugging skills
Send your CV at email@example.com . Mention job title and ID in subject line.